(Effective January 1, 2015)
CiiTA, LLC., (“CiiTA” or the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. This Privacy Statement describes CiiTA’s web site privacy practices.
1. Websites Covered
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of our web sites that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively referred to as CiiTA’s web sites or the company’s web sites). CiiTA’s web sites may contain links to other web sites. CiiTA is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such other web sites. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of other web sites to understand their information practices.
2. Information Collected
CiiTA offers a variety of applications and services that collectively referred to as the “Services.” CiiTA collects information from individuals who visit the Company’s web sites (“Visitors”) and individuals who subscribe to use the Services (“Customers”).
- Personal Information:
This website may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
1. To respond to an email or particular request from you.
2. To personalize the website for you.
3. To process an application as requested by you.
4. To administer surveys and promotions.
5. To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses.
6. To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising.
7. To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
8. To protect someone's health, safety, or welfare.
10. To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
11. As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
- Web Site Cookies and Tracking
2. IP Addresses
When you visit CiiTA’s web sites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, CiiTA uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s web sites.CiiTA also collects IP addresses from Customers whey they log into the Services as part of the Company’s security features.
3. Third Party Cookies
From time-to-time, CiiTA engages third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company’s web sites. This information will not contain personal information or Customer Data.
3. Use of Information Collected
The Company uses data about CiiTA Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services. The Company may also use data about CiiTA Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners. CiiTA uses Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s web sites. The Company may also use Web Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with data about CiiTA Customers to provide personalized information about the Company.
4. Sharing of Information Collected
We will only share your personal information with third parties as outlined in this policy and as otherwise permitted by law.
- We may share personal information if all or part of the Company is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
- We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
- If you submit information or a posting to a chat room, bulletin board, or similar “chat” related portion of this website, the information you submit along with your screen name will be visible to all visitors, and such visitors may share with others. Therefore, please be thoughtful in what you write and understand that this information may become public.
- We may also share personal information with other third party companies that we collaborate with or hire to perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire a company to help us send and manage email, and we might provide the company with your email address and certain other information in order for them to send you an email message on our behalf. Similarly, we may hire companies to host or operate some of our websites and related computers and software applications.
- CiiTA does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- CiiTA reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
5. Customer Data
CiiTA Customers may electronically submit data or information to the Services for hosting and processing purposes (“Customer Data”). CiiTA will not share or distribute Customer Data except as provided in a separate agreement.
CiiTA uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data. These technologies help ensure that Customer Data is safe, secure, and only available to the Customer to whom the information belongs and those to whom the Customer has granted access. CiiTA hosts its web sites in a secure server environment that include firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from unauthorized users. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their CiiTA usernames and passwords.
While we maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information that you provide on this website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our website, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
7. Changes to this Privacy Statement
CiiTA reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement, and when updated, the effective date of the new version will be at the top of this statement.
8. Contacting Us